Career Leadership Program
Location: Rowley, MA
Harvey Performance is a fun, dynamic, and fast-growing company of people who care about community, celebrating our successes, and creating opportunities for personal and professional advancement. The Career Leadership Program is a fantastic opportunity for a recent college graduate, or someone with 1-3 years of experience, who is looking to launch their career in a customer-facing position.
- A desire to start your career in a fast-paced growing company.
- A commitment to servicing our customers.
- Willingness to be cross-trained and work with all departments to get things done.
As a participant in the Career Leadership Program, you will:
- Work in a team-based environment, supporting our customers across the country.
- Fulfill our customers’ needs by ensuring accurate order entry, generating accurate quotations, and providing outstanding support and troubleshooting.
- Work collaboratively with our distributor partners to build and foster relationships.
Following 8-12 months in the role, and based upon experience, abilities, and company requirements, there is opportunity to grow in many areas of the business including Sales, Quotations, and more!
What you can bring:
- Flexible team player mentality, with a professional personality and a willingness to take on additional responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree, or 1-3 years of work experience.
- PC Skills and MS Office knowledge.
- That’s all! In-depth on the job training and coaching is provided on Harvey products and our approach to provided outstanding customer service.
More about us:
Harvey Performance Company is the leading North American designer and manufacturer of specialty carbide end mills and cutting tools used to cut and shape metals in precision machining applications, comprising the brands Harvey Tool Company and Helical Solutions. The company is the solution provider of choice for distributors and end users addressing complex machining challenges across a wide range of end markets, materials and applications.
The company has a highly scalable business model and an organization with both the plans and the resources needed to achieve further growth through SKU expansion in new and existing categories, increased share of purchases from existing customers, and acquisition of new end users. The Company has a collaborative, entrepreneurial culture that promotes operational excellence and employee growth.