Location: Rowley, MA
Harvey Performance is a fun, dynamic, and fast-growing company of people who care about community, celebrating our successes, and creating opportunities for personal and professional advancement.
The Technical Associate position is a fantastic opportunity for an upcoming college graduate who is looking to launch their career in an engineering position with customer-facing, manufacturing, and QC aspects. The program provides the tools and resources you’ll need to learn our business and launch a successful career.
- A desire to start your career in a fast-paced, growing, and customer-centric company.
- A commitment to servicing our customers and helping to resolve their machining needs.
As a Technical Associate, you will:
- Work in a team-based environment, supporting our customers across the country and assisting in customer inquiries regarding tool selection and application support.
- Fulfill our customers’ needs by providing outstanding support and troubleshooting.
- Analyze customer prints to determine optimal product design, approach, and cost-savings.
- Draft tool design prints in AutoCAD to best meet the needs of the customer.
- Collaborate with field sales and our distributor partners to build and trust in our products and foster relationships.
Based upon experience, abilities, and company requirements, there is opportunity to grow in other areas of the business including New Product Development, Inspection, and more!
WHAT YOU CAN BRING:
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering field.
- Strong understanding of geometry and algebra.
- Willingness to take on additional responsibilities, be cross-trained, and work with all departments.
That’s all! In-depth on the job training and coaching is provided on Harvey products and our approach to delivering outstanding customer service.
WHAT HARVEY PROVIDES:
- A fun, challenging and rapid-growth environment where new opportunities are regularly made available.
- Opportunities for training and development, including tuition reimbursement.
More about us:
Harvey Performance Company is the leading North American designer and manufacturer of specialty carbide end mills and cutting tools used to cut and shape metals in precision machining applications, comprised of the brands Harvey Tool Company, Helical Solutions, and Micro 100. The company is the solution provider of choice for distributors and end users addressing complex machining challenges across a wide range of industries, materials and applications. The Company has a collaborative, entrepreneurial culture that promotes operational excellence and employee growth.