Junior Marketing Designer
Location: Rowley, MA
Harvey Performance is a fun, dynamic, and fast-growing company of people who care about community, celebrating our successes, and creating opportunities for personal and professional advancement. As a Junior Marketing Designer, you will be responsible for designing creative materials across a variety of print and digital mediums across our different brands and product lines to help bring them to life through clean and engaging designs.
In this exciting/challenging role, one will work closely with the Marketing & Design Specialist to aid in the creation of our product catalogs. This designer will also produce visuals and collateral that support our product marketing efforts and strategies.
As a Junior Marketing Designer, you will:
- Manage our product/tool image and photography efforts including:
- Arranging photoshoots
- Editing and manipulating photos
- Maintaining accurate and organized file management practices.
- Assist in the production of brand catalogs by supporting table creation efforts, line drawing formatting, page layout building, and other image needs.
- Create various on-brand marketing collateral and address customers’ need-states. Includes but is not limited to:
- Flyers, banners, promotional items, social media assets, digital artwork, posters, shipping and packaging materials, SEM ads, catalog art, etc.
- Prepare final press-ready files based on supplied specifications and coordinate with outside printers and vendors to print and produce artwork and promotional items.
- Organize and update our visual assets by leveraging product dimensional data and automated system integrations to accurately assign product photos to the correct sku sets.
- Maintain product and visual assets in our Data Asset Management system to ensure proper file naming, accurate and complete metadata tags, and correct categorizations.
WHAT YOU CAN BRING:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, graphic design, or related field
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, InDesign, and Illustrator required
- Knowledge of Adobe Premier is a plus but not required.
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools (Tableau, Power BI), marketing automation (Pardot), CRM (Salesforce), and web analytics tools (Google Analytics) a plus.
- A desire to apply your production and design skills to the business to help further the visual communication of our well-established brands on digital platforms.
- Keen attention to detail, eagerness to learn robust marketing strategies, a commitment to ensuring accuracy and consistency in your work, self-motivated, highly organized, and the ability to manage several projects at once.
WHAT HARVEY PROVIDES:
- A fun, rapid-growing environment where new opportunities are regularly made available.
- Opportunities for training and development, including tuition reimbursement.
- A comprehensive benefits package, including PTO, paid holidays, health, dental, vision insurance, and a 401k match program.
- The health and safety of our colleagues and their families, customers, and the communities we serve, are of the utmost importance. We strive to ensure that Harvey Performance is up to date with safety guidelines and protocols on a consistent basis.
More about us:
Harvey Performance is the leading North American designer and manufacturer of specialty carbide end mills and cutting tools used to cut and shape metals in precision machining applications, comprised of the brands Harvey Tool, Helical Solutions, Micro 100, and Titan USA. The company is the solution provider of choice for distributors and end users addressing complex machining challenges across a wide range of end markets, materials and applications. The Company has a collaborative, entrepreneurial culture that promotes operational excellence and employee growth.