Location: Meridian, ID
Micro 100, a Harvey Performance Company, is a fun, dynamic, and fast-growing company of people who care about community, celebrating our successes, and creating opportunities for personal and professional advancement. Under direct supervision, the Manufacturing Technician will be cross trained to work within multiple departments of the manufacturing organization based on the current state of production. We are currently hiring for the weekend shift.
As a Manufacturing Technician, you will:
- Receive hands-on training and the opportunity to learn multiple production departments, including:
- Prep operations in the Manual Department.
- Oversee pre-and post-CNC operations.
- Learn hone and polish operations.
- Become proficient in etching, tube and labeling product.
- Assist with shipping and receiving.
This position is a great launching point for a career path within the organization.
WHAT YOU CAN BRING:
- Flexible team player mentality, with a professional personality and a willingness to take on additional responsibilities.
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail and deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills to achieve team goals in timely manner.
- A desire to start your career in a fast-paced growing company.
WHAT HARVEY PROVIDES:
- A fun, rapid-growing environment where new opportunities are regularly made available.
- Opportunities for training and development, including tuition reimbursement.
- A comprehensive benefits package, including PTO, paid holidays, health, dental, vision insurance, and a 401k match program.
- The health and safety of our colleagues and their families, customers, and the communities we serve, are of the utmost importance. We strive to ensure that Harvey Performance is up to date with safety guidelines and protocols on a consistent basis.
More about us:
Harvey Performance is the leading North American designer and manufacturer of specialty carbide end mills and cutting tools used to cut and shape metals in precision machining applications, comprised of the brands Harvey Tool, Helical Solutions, Micro 100, and Titan USA. The company is the solution provider of choice for distributors and end users addressing complex machining challenges across a wide range of end markets, materials and applications. The Company has a collaborative, entrepreneurial culture that promotes operational excellence and employee growth.