Location: Gorham, ME
Helical Solutions, part of Harvey Performance Company is a fun, dynamic, and fast-growing company of people who care about community, celebrating our successes, and creating opportunities for personal and professional advancement. Our CNC Tool Cutter Grinder Team Members are responsible for the setup and operation of our state-of-the-art CNC machinery, as well as the quality of the industry leading tools we produce. We are currently hiring for multiple shifts.
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- A desire to succeed in a fast paced growing company.
- An interest in working with new technologies, we have added 15+ CNC machines in the last year.
- Willingness to be cross-trained and work with all departments to get things done.
As a CNC Machinist, you will learn how to:
- Create, edit, and maintain CNC tool and cutter grinding programs, working with our state-of-the-art Walters machines.
- Perform first piece and in-process inspection of product.
- Assist coworkers in keeping equipment running efficiently.
WHAT YOU CAN BRING:
- A desire to succeed in a fast-paced, growing company.
- Associates degree in Machine Tool Technology preferred.
- Ability to follow engineering documents such as product drawings, process sheets, and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Strong attention to detail and deadlines.
That’s all! If you’re mechanically inclined or have graduated from a Machine Tool Technology/Precision Machining program, our hands-on training program will allow you to advance your skills and grow with the company!!
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
- Opportunities for training and development, including tuition reimbursement.
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Shift differential
- 401k with employer contribution
More about us:
Harvey Performance is the leading North American designer and manufacturer of specialty carbide end mills and cutting tools used to cut and shape metals in precision machining applications, comprising the brands Harvey Tool Company, Helical Solutions, and Micro100. The company is the solution provider of choice for distributors and end users addressing complex machining challenges across a wide range of end markets, materials and applications.
The company has a highly scalable business model and an organization with both the plans and the resources needed to achieve further growth through SKU expansion in new and existing categories, increased share of purchases from existing customers, and acquisition of new end users. The Company has a collaborative, entrepreneurial culture that promotes operational excellence and employee growth.