Location: Gorham, ME
The Manufacturing Technician receives raw materials and shop consumables, maintains the raw materials/consumable’s locations, and pulls the required material(s) for internal work orders. We are currently seeking 1st and 2nd shift openings, providing a 4-day work week. Our newly built facility is located in Gorham ME, less than a twenty-minute drive to Portland ME. The Gorham area offers easy access to great outdoor activities, safe communities, and quality schooling both K through 12 and Colleges.
As a Manufacturing Technician, you will:
- Receive hands-on training and the opportunity to learn multiple production departments, including:
- Prep operations in the Manual Department.
- Oversee pre-and post-CNC operations.
- Learn hone and polish operations.
- Become proficient in etching, tube and labeling product.
- Assist with shipping and receiving.
This position is a great launching point for a career path within the organization, and no prior experience is required.
WHAT YOU CAN BRING:
- Flexible team player mentality, with a professional personality and a willingness to take on additional responsibilities.
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail and deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills to achieve team goals in timely manner.
- A desire to start your career in a fast-paced growing company.
WHAT HARVEY PROVIDES:
- A fun, rapid-growing environment where new opportunities are regularly made available.
- A comprehensive benefits package, including PTO, paid holidays, health, dental, vision insurance, and a 401k match program.
- Newly built 79,000 Sq Ft. state of the art manufacturing facility.
- Work Life Balance – 3- and 4-day work weeks being offered and part-time flexible shifts!
- Generous Shift Differential for Second and Weekend Shifts.
- Opportunities for tuition reimbursement and a robust tiered training program.
- The health and safety of our colleagues and their families, customers, and the communities we serve, are of the utmost importance. We strive to ensure that Harvey Performance is up to date with safety guidelines and protocols on a consistent basis.
More about us:
Harvey Performance is the leading North American designer and manufacturer of specialty carbide end mills and cutting tools used to cut and shape metals in precision machining applications, comprised of the brands Harvey Tool, Helical Solutions, Micro 100, Titan USA, and CoreHog. The company is the solution provider of choice for distributors and end users addressing complex machining challenges across a wide range of end markets, materials and applications. The Company has a collaborative, entrepreneurial culture that promotes operational excellence and employee growth.