CNC ASSOCIATE (ENTRY LEVEL)
Location: Meridian, ID
Find your career path with Harvey Performance Company! Harvey Performance Company is a fun, dynamic, and fast-growing company of people who care about community, celebrating our successes, and creating opportunities for personal and professional advancement. Our CNC Associates are responsible for the setup and operation of our state-of-the-art CNC machinery, as well as the quality of the industry leading tools we produce. We are currently hiring for multiple shifts (1st, 2nd, and Weekend shifts), offering 3- and 4-day work weeks.
Candidates new to the industry will be trained and mentored by our top employees on our state-of-the-art machines. Our training program provides the tools & resources you’ll need to learn our business and launch a successful career with us. And the learning doesn’t stop here – we support continued growth and promote from within our organization.
Our newly renovated facility is in Meridian ID, less than a 20-minute commute from Boise. The Boise area offers a moderate climate with quick access to outdoor recreation.
As a CNC Associate, you will receive hands-on training on the following:
- Create, setup, and maintain operation of a variety of CNC tool and cutter grinders in a high-volume production environment, while working with our state-of-the-art machines.
- Assist manufacturing engineering in continuous improvement practices.
- Perform first piece and in-process inspection during manufacturing.
- Troubleshoot new product manufacturing processes and methodologies.
This position is a great launching point for a career path within the organization, and no prior experience is required.
WHAT YOU CAN BRING:
- A desire to succeed in a fast-paced, growing manufacturing company.
- Detail orientation and technical understanding will set you up for success towards becoming a CNC Machinist.
- Willingness to be cross-trained and work with all departments to get things done.
WHAT HARVEY PROVIDES:
- A fun, rapid-growing environment where new opportunities are regularly made available.
- A comprehensive benefits package, including PTO, paid holidays, health, dental, vision insurance, employee equity program, and a 401k match program, along with profit sharing.
- Newly renovated 50,000 Sq Ft. state of the art manufacturing facility offering the opportunity to work with Rollomatic, Walter, and Star machines.
- Work Life Balance – 3- and 4-day work weeks being offered!
- Generous Shift Differential for Second and Weekend Shifts.
- Exceptional Employee Referral Program.
- Relocation Assistance provided for candidates who are not local to the area.
- Opportunities for tuition reimbursement and a robust tiered training program – no experience required, earn while you learn!
- The health and safety of our colleagues and their families, customers, and the communities we serve, are of the utmost importance. We strive to ensure that Harvey Performance is up to date with safety guidelines and protocols on a consistent basis.