Location: Meridian, ID
Our CNC Machinists are responsible for the setup and operation of our state-of-the-art CNC machinery, as well as the quality of the industry leading tools we produce We are currently hiring for second and weekend shifts, offering three four-day work weeks. Our newly renovated facility is in Meridian ID, less than a 20-minute commute from Boise. The Boise area offers a moderate climate with quick access to outdoor recreation.
As a CNC Machinist, you will:
- Setup and maintain operation of a variety of CNC tool and cutter grinders, including Rollomatic, Star, and Walters in a high-volume production environment.
- Assist manufacturing engineering in continuous improvement practices.
- Perform first piece and in-process inspection during manufacturing.
- Troubleshoot new product manufacturing processes and methodologies.
WHAT YOU CAN BRING:
- A desire to succeed in a fast-paced, growing company.
- Associates degree in Machine Tool Technology or relevant industry experience.
- Ability to follow engineering documents such as:
- Product drawing
- Process sheets
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Strong attention to detail and deadlines.
- Willingness to be cross-trained and work with all departments to get things done.
WHAT HARVEY PROVIDES:
- A fun, rapid-growing environment where new opportunities are regularly made available.
- A comprehensive benefits package, including PTO, paid holidays, health, dental, vision insurance, and a 401k match program.
- Newly renovated 50,000 Sq Ft. state of the art manufacturing facility offering the opportunity to work with Rollomatic, Walter, and Star machines.
- Work Life Balance 4-day work weeks being offered!
- Generous Shift Differential for Second and Weekend Shifts.
- Opportunities for tuition reimbursement and a robust tiered training program.
- The health and safety of our colleagues and their families, customers, and the communities we serve, are of the utmost importance. We strive to ensure that Harvey Performance is up to date with safety guidelines and protocols on a consistent basis.
More about us:
Harvey Performance is the leading North American designer and manufacturer of specialty carbide end mills and cutting tools used to cut and shape metals in precision machining applications, comprised of the brands Harvey Tool, Helical Solutions, Micro 100, Titan USA, and CoreHog. The company is the solution provider of choice for distributors and end users addressing complex machining challenges across a wide range of end markets, materials and applications. The Company has a collaborative, entrepreneurial culture that promotes operational excellence and employee growth.