Harvey Performance is a fun, dynamic, and fast-growing company where innovation and excellence thrive. We foster a collaborative and inclusive environment where employees are valued and have opportunities for personal and professional growth. As a Helpdesk Support Specialist, you will play a vital role in overseeing the support for our Meridian, Idaho facility, as well as aiding other Harvey Performance Company business unit locations and our remote sales team.
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting end users in our Meridian facility, ensuring smooth operations, and resolving technical issues. Additionally, you will contribute to supporting key strategic projects that require off-hours assistance, emphasizing your dedication to going above and beyond to meet our company’s goals.
Our ideal candidate will be accountable for managing all helpdesk activities, providing comprehensive end user systems support, and troubleshooting software and hardware issues. You will work closely with our managed services partner, Apex, as well as collaborate with internal IT team members. Reporting to the Helpdesk Supervisor based out of our Rowley, Massachusetts location, you will be part of a supportive and cohesive team.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to contribute to our company’s growth and success while gaining valuable experience and expanding your professional skills. We value your expertise and dedication in ensuring our employees have a seamless and efficient IT support experience.
As a Helpdesk Support Specialist, you will:
• Install, rebuild, and configure client systems, including hardware, peripherals, and software, ensuring optimal performance and functionality.
• Manage security permissions for file share directories, maintaining data integrity and confidentiality.
• Install and configure applications such as O365, Adobe, Tool Studio, and Windows OS to support efficient workflow.
• Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures for existing and new systems, ensuring standardized processes.
• Contribute to system standards, policies, and procedures, aligning with industry best practices and compliance requirements.
• Perform regular file restores and backups, ensuring data availability and resilience.
• Manage user accounts in active directory, ensuring appropriate access and security.
• Oversee the Helpdesk systems (ServiceDesk Plus and Kaseya), handling tickets and providing timely Tier I support.
• Manage asset inventory, server rooms, and storage areas, ensuring proper organization and efficient operations.
• Provide technical assistance and support for computer systems, software, and hardware, resolving issues promptly.
• Investigate and troubleshoot end-user issues, guiding customers through problem-solving processes.
• Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems with LAN, WAN, and other systems, ensuring optimal network performance.
• Repair and recover from hardware or software failures, minimizing downtime and coordinating with relevant parties.
• Apply OS patches and upgrades, and upgrade software, tools, and utilities as needed.
• Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning and system optimization.
• Collaborate with the managed services company (Apex) to ensure effective IT infrastructure management and support.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
To thrive in this role, we are looking for candidates who bring:
• Associate or bachelor’s degree in computer science or other technical field preferred.
• Experience supporting end users in educational, office, or manufacturing environments. Your prior experience in providing technical support will be invaluable in assisting our diverse user base.
• Exposure to various technologies is preferred, including:
• Active Directory, enabling efficient user management and access control.
• Kaseya or similar end-user remote support software, facilitating remote troubleshooting and assistance.
• Service Desk Plus, Spiceworks, or other help desk ticketing system, ensuring efficient management of support requests.
• Microsoft or comparable imaging software, streamlining system deployment and maintenance.
• ManageEngine Endpoint Central or similar IT asset management system, contributing to effective asset tracking and management.
• Windows XP, 8, 10, 11 Operating Systems, providing familiarity with different Windows environments.
• Windows Server 2012, 2016, 2019, or 2022, enabling effective management and support of server infrastructure.
• HP, Canon, Zebra, and Sato printer support, enabling effective troubleshooting and maintenance of printers.
• Zultys phone system, facilitating support for our phone system.
By joining Harvey Performance, you will bring your technical expertise and contribute to our innovative and collaborative environment. We value your educational background, previous experience in end-user support, and exposure to various technologies. We offer a supportive culture that encourages continuous learning and growth.
WHAT HARVEY PROVIDES:
At Harvey Performance, we are committed to providing:
• A fun, challenging, and rapid-growth environment where new opportunities for personal and professional advancement are regularly made available, reflecting our commitment to employee development and growth.
• Comprehensive benefits package, including paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, health, dental, and vision insurance. We also offer an employee equity program, a 401k match program, and profit sharing, recognizing, and rewarding the hard work of our team members.
• A work-life balance that acknowledges the importance of your personal commitments. We offer flexible work arrangements and generous paid time off, allowing you to prioritize what matters most to you.
• Our dedication to community engagement and social responsibility, as we actively support charitable organizations, environmental initiatives, and educational programs. By joining our team, you’ll contribute to our collective efforts to make a positive impact beyond the workplace.