Location: West Springfield, MA
The Technical Associate position is a fantastic opportunity for a recent college graduate, or someone with 1-3 years of relevant work experience, who is looking to launch their career in an engineering position with customer-facing, manufacturing, and QC aspects. The program provides the tools and resources you’ll need to learn our business and launch a successful career.
As a Technical Associate, you will:
- Work in a team-based environment, supporting our customers across the country and assisting in customer inquiries regarding tool selection and application support.
- Analyze customer prints to determine optimal product design, approach, and cost-savings.
- Draft tool design prints in AutoCAD to best meet the needs of the customer.
- Collaborate with field sales and distributor partners to build trust in our products and foster relationships.
Based upon experience, abilities, and company requirements, there is opportunity to grow in other areas of the business including New Product Development, Inspection, and more!
WHAT YOU CAN BRING:
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering field.
- Strong understanding of geometry and algebra.
- A desire to start your career in a fast-paced growing company.
- A commitment to servicing our customers.
- Willingness to take on additional responsibilities, be cross-trained, and work with all departments.
That’s all! In-depth on the job training and coaching is provided on Harvey products and our approach to delivering outstanding customer service.
WHAT HARVEY PROVIDES:
- A fun, rapid-growing environment where new opportunities are regularly made available.
- Opportunities for training and development, including tuition reimbursement.
- A comprehensive benefits package, including PTO, paid holidays, health, dental, vision insurance, and a 401k match program.
- The health and safety of our colleagues and their families, customers, and the communities we serve, are of the utmost importance. We strive to ensure that Harvey Performance is up to date with safety guidelines and protocols on a consistent basis.